How to Transfer Windows Live Mail to Apple Mail?
We are presenting the solution to convert Windows Live Mail to the Apple Mail application. You may use Apple Mail, Calendar, and Address Book to import your email data. It may be used to convert WLM email files to MBOX format, which can then be imported into your Mac.
“I recently for a new Mac. My Windows Live Mail storage folders did not move when I switched over. I copied them to a USB drive and tried to import them into Mac Mail, but the.eml file extension was incorrect. What is the finest or most widely accepted converter for converting elm to *.mbox format?”
Because the file formats supported by both email clients are different. Also, there is no direct method to convert email files to Apple Mail format. So, let’s have a look at the features of Apple Mail and the ways for exporting Windows Live Mail to Apple Mail without mistakes.
Table of Content
Why Users are Switching from Windows Live Mail to Apple Mail?
Windows Mail is one of the Microsoft Windows operating system’s primary email clients. Users can manage their mailboxes directly in Windows Live Mail on the Windows operating system. Apple Mail, on the other hand, allows users to manage their emails on Mac OS machines.
Both email clients run on different operating systems and store files in different formats. Due to personal and professional needs, WLM users are moving to Mac Mail. Since Apple Mail is one of the best email clients for Macintosh, the old Windows OS user prefer the same email source.
How to Export Email from Windows Live Mail to Mac Mail?
The utility EML Converter to transfer WLM to Apple Mail. Move the email files with the attachments to the Windows Live Mail account. As per the tech expert, it is the most highly recommended professional tool. It also can convert WLM emails to other file formats such as MBOX, PST, and EMLX. The program also allows you to convert EMLX files to other file formats.
Free Trial Version: The demo edition will let the user convert around 25 email files at first. Then, later import the files to Apple Mail. With the free version, learn the working and what features are available.
How to Operate the Application?
Get the software from here and install the application on the system with ease.
1. Run and start adding Windows Live Mail emails to the interface using the different Add buttons. Add File(s) permits to upload of multiple files whereas the Add Folder(s) lets to import of a whole folder with WLM emails.
2. Press the Next button in the bottom corner and choose the desired email folder. Again, hit the Next button.
3. Further, choose the MBOX or IMAP option to convert Windows Live Mail to an Apple Mail account.
4. For the MBOX option, browse the destination location and store to files. Then, import the respective files to the Apple Mail account.
5. For the IMAP option, enter the Apple Mail account and IMAP details for direct migration of email data.
6. Finally, press the Export button to start the live procedure.
Follow every section in the article to figure out the right solution to convert Windows Live Mail to Apple Mail. Just with the help of the utility move the email data from one email account to the other. However, get the software upgraded to a professional edition for batch conversion of Apple Mail.
FAQ – Transfer Windows Live Mail to Apple Mail
A. Yes. Select the folder before migration and effortlessly transfer the files.
A. No, directly use the tool if the WLM email files are stored locally in the system.
A. Yes, Use the freeware EML Viewer to open the Windows Live Mail emails and then with the migrator tool move the files to Mac Mail.