How to Delete / Erase Emails from Rackspace Webmail Instantly on Mac?
Mark Briggs | January 30th, 2023 | Mac OS X, Rackspace
Are you planning to clean the Rackspace email account? If yes, try the technique mentioned here to delete emails from Rackspace directly. Here we will discuss the best approach to delete the emails from the account instantly.
Learn more about the solution with the help of a user query:
What tool will help to delete all my emails from my Rackspace account? As I have decided to clean up my email account, but not sure if I should use an automated method or not. I have used the account for the longest amount of time, thus consist of multiple spam email data.
Rackspace Email is an accessible, business-class email hosting solution with any-time, everywhere access and a complete uptime guarantee. With premium spam and anti-virus protection, you can count on 100% security. You’ll never see a pop-up ad, and will have the privacy you deserve.
Resolve all the Issues
- If I delete a domain from Rackspace are the emails lost
- how can I delete all the emails from my Rackspace webmail?
- unable to delete emails from outlook Rackspace email
Simple Method to Delete Emails from Rackspace Webmail
The Mac application EmailRaser to delete email files from the account permanently without the aid of any external application. The tool is designed to erase email files from online email services. Thus, by following the procedure carefully one can effortlessly remove the unimportant email data.
Download for Mac Download for Windows
The deletion tool will give a warning to the user before proceeding with the cleaning process. As a result, only unwanted Rackspace email files are deleted from the email client.
Steps to Follow:
Download and launch the application. Select Rackspace from the Email source and enter the credentials – Email Address & Password. Press the Login Button to proceed.
Now, all the email files/folders will load on the software panel. Choose the desired file or folder to delete.
Further, Select Filter Option from the top Menu to delete emails from a particular Date range, Subject, To, From, etc.
Then, click Start Erasing to initiate the process. [Application will give out some warning messages to confirm before deleting the email files]
Why a Third-Party Tool to Clean Email Accounts?
Deleting emails from any email client is an easy task than erasing email data permanently in bulk. Therefore, here are some of the vital features of the recommended tool to delete emails from Rackspace at once:
- Interface: The software GUI is developed in such a way that every user can operate it without any hassle. This implies the procedure is made simpler for all the users with or without any technical expertise.
- 100% Permanent Erasing Method: The process is direct & instant. Delete Emails from the Rackspace account without leaving any email data behind.
- No Additional Procedure Required: After completing the steps there is no further additional procedure to perform. With the software, in a few simple steps, erase all the desired files/folders.
- Compatible on Mac: The tool supports all the latest versions of Mac OS like 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra, etc.
Backup & Delete Rackspace Emails on Mac OS
Plan before deleting the email files from Rackspace. Use the software Rackspace Backup for Mac to save the email files locally to the Mac Machine before deletion. The utility can be useful if there is a requirement to have backup email files. Download the email in any standard file format after that delete the files.
The Final Point
Here we have provided two different ways to delete emails from Rackspace on Apple computers. Either permanently erase emails from the Rackspace account or get an application to download or back up emails before cleaning up the email data. In both ways the solution is accurate. The choice is yours.
Solve all the problems related to email backup/conversion/migration with MacUncle Software.