How to Print a Secured PDF File on Mac OS X ?
PDF document is generally used to share personal information as it keeps the record safe and secure. By locking them with a password, user can protect their PDF documents. Here is one of the related queries on Print a Secured PDF File on Mac Machine.
I’m using Mac OS Mojave and I tried to open one of the PDF files I got from my client the last day. As I needed to share them with my colleague, I wanted to take a printout of these PDF files. Even so, all efforts failed to print them. Kindly help me in printing a secured PDF document on Mac with a solution.
Perhaps you’d like to know how to print secured PDF files on Mac OS Or how to print a protected PDF file on a Mac machine without a password? You are in the right place then. Here we are going to talk about the reason and solution for printing protected PDF files on Mac OS with a complete illustration. Using a splendid PDF Password unlocker tool that eliminates PDF restrictions without requiring a password for permission.
Why is Secured PDF Not Printing
To encrypt a PDF, there are two types of passwords: user/ open password, which is used to prevent anyone from accessing the content in the file. And the Owner password, is also known as the change permissions password in Adobe Acrobat. That means to print, copy, edit, modify, comment, and sign a PDF, you need a password.
If you can open a PDF file but are unable to print it, then the PDF file will most likely have an Owner password restriction. Don’t fret, if that’s the case.
Print Secured PDF File on Mac OS
Get the perfect Mac third-party service out there that will help you print online and offline secured PDF files. We recommend you MacUncle PDF Lock and Unlock wizard. It not only easily decrypts and removes PDF passwords on the machine but can also handle up to 300+ batches of files, unlike other online services that ask to upload the PDF file one by one online. However, to have an unlimited PDF unlock option get the Pro version of the tool.
Now let us look at how it works without knowing the owner’s password to unlock and print secure PDF on macOS.
How to Print Password Protected PDF File on Mac?
1. On your Mac device, launch the software. Execute the method of unlocking here.
2. To unlock PDF files: Choose a restricted PDF file or a password-protected PDF file folder via Add File(s) or Add Folder(s).
3. And choose the pdf file and enter the password in the field. If you don’t know, skip that one. To step forward, click the Next button.
4. To save the resulting PDF file, choose a position from the Select Destination Location. Then choose Remove Password or Remove Other restriction.
5. Finally, The tool produces PDF files without password protection within a few moments.
Now you can effortlessly print a secured PDF file document on Mac without any hassle.
Download VBA Project Password Remover to remove the VBA project password without the hex editor
Key Features of Tool to Unlock Secured PDF Document
- Without facing any problems, users can print protected PDF Mac documents in batches.
- The whole process of unlocking the PDF print option is quick and can be performed in a few seconds.
- The PDF unlocker will alter any content of the PDF file, thus there is no chance of data loss.
- Supports all the versions of Adobe Acrobat or any other PDF maker.
- Browse and save the resultant PDF file to any preferred location
Frequently Asked Questions
Remove the PDF document protection and then easily print out PDF files on Mac using PDF Lock and Unlock.
Due to security constraints, printing permissions are not included in the format.
No, even if you don’t have Adobe Acrobat or any PDF reader the tool still works properly.
This method is a reliable solution to how to securely print a protected pdf file on a Mac. That grants you the ability to do anything in the PDF. So, to unlock the print option in a PDF file, use the suggested program. It is free from any glitches or bugs. To print non-printable PDF documents with this app, no Adobe Acrobat reader installation is necessary.