Convert Batches of TIFF Image Files to JPG on MacBook, iMac, etc
Mark Briggs | June 19th, 2022 | Mac OS X
In day-to-day lives especially this advanced generation have various file formats as per different applications and purposes. JPG is the utmost important and popular file format used and shared all across the globe by 90% of people. JPG file format is flexible in its use and could be shared on the web easily. The compression of the files could be done according to your choice or as per your requirement. And at times different applications require specific file formats to use so, you have to Convert TIFF to JPG on Mac and others might want a solution to convert TIFF to PNG.
Perks – Convert TIFF to JPG Format on Mac
Here are the Reliable Reasons as to switch to JPG format: –
- The file format can be easily compressed and is smaller in size, thus the JPG file format can be easily uploaded.
- The compatibility of the JPG files is great, it works on almost all types of devices, OS, etc. thus easing your work.
- The JPG file supports high-resolution images with vibrant and colorful resolutions.
- The JPG format can be easily compressed as per your need, or the requirement of the application.
So, the above benefits of the JPG format provide tremendous popularity to the format over TIFF and are thus preferred by most of the users themselves.
Common Technique to Switch TIFF to JPG on Mac
Follow the below-mentioned steps to manually convert TIFF files to JPG on Mac: –
- Right-click on the file in the Finder section.
- Then choose Open within the menu and then select the Preview option.
- Further, choose the File menu and then scroll down to Save As.
- Then click on the Format menu in the Save As display and then select JPG from the list.
- Now if you want to adjust the quality of the image, then adjust the Quality Slider.
Now you are ready to go with the Manual Method if you follow the above procedure carefully.
There are many limitations to the Manual Method which can Convert *.tif to *.jpg format. Here are some of them: –
- To follow the above process, you have to repeat the process again and again.
- The entire process is time-consuming and takes a lot of patience.
- The procedure is a tedious method.
The Ultimate Tool – Convert Multiple TIFF Files to JPG
You can see, that there are many limitations that you can face in the Method. So, we are going to provide the Trouble-Free and the Ultimate Tool – TIFF File Converter Mac. This tool will not only provide you the quick results but also gives you 100% accuracy. The wizard comes with advanced features and pro-security for its users. The tool is a standalone application that doesn’t require the installation of any other applications.
The tool maintains and preserves the image intact and provides a 100% guarantee of safety and security. The wizard also provides you the flexibility to choose a destination path to store the file in an appropriate location. Thus, the tool is a perfect blend of flexibility and compatibility in terms of the Mac OS.
Also, find out the steps to Convert TIFF Image to PDF on Mac.
Steps to Operate the Tool
Follow the below-mentioned steps to convert batch TIFF files to JPG file format using the tool:
1. Start the application on your Mac System via link.
2. Then choose the TIFF files which you want to convert to JPG format using the Add file (s) or Add folder (s) options.
3. Then from the above-chosen folder, select the required folder. And then press the Next button.
4. If you want a specific location where you want to save the resultant file, then choose the Destination path. From the Saving options drop-down select JPG.
5. And finally, press the Export button.
In a few minutes, you will receive notifications regarding the successful completion of the process.
Yes, add a single or multiple TIFF files or an entire folder of TIFF image files. Then, proceed with the steps.
Yes, you will get the same image file with a different file extension. Test the tool with the trial version before purchasing the application.
The article highlights the right techniques to Convert TIFF to JPG easily and effortlessly. We have given 2-Probable ways to do so, the first one is the Manual Method which comes with limitations and obstacles. To avoid these, we have the Smartest Solution for you. This utility provides free conversion of up to 25 *.tif files. So you can avail the benefits after downloading and installing it on your Mac System.