Mass Delete Emails and Other Data from COX Webmail
Today we will see how to delete all emails from the COX webmail. Cox Communications is a telecommunications company based in the United States that provides free email access to its high-speed Internet clients. In their WebMail application, Cox provides numerous options for email backup.
“Hi MacUncle, do you have any approach to deleting emails from the COX account. I tried the standard deleting method, but it only allows me to select a page full of emails at a time. But I have been using this account for the last 5 years, so it has around 4000+ in my inbox and around 1000+ altogether in other folders. Could you please give out software to delete all the emails in one stretch?”
Now let’s learn different techniques to delete emails from the COX Mail account. Here we included manual and automated methods, to choose an appropriate method to clean up the email account.
Get more solutions: How to Delete Multiple Emails in Optus Webmail?
Manual method to Delete Emails from COX
The common method of deleting emails can only be done if the user has a few email files to delete.
- Delete a single Cox message or a group of them.
- Choose the email you want to erase from the account.
- Between forwarding and the set colour icon, click the trash icon or press the Delete key on the keyboard.
Limitations: Restrictions in Delete Cox Email Using the Method Listed Above The Cox webmail delete option is both risky and inconvenient.
Automated Tool to Delete All Emails from COX Webmail
Download EmailRaser Wizard to clear the email files from the COX Webmail account. Remove emails and other unwanted data from the email account directly without signing in to the account. The tool clears all the unwanted email files from the COX account. Within the application itself perform batch deletion of email and other data easily.
Following are the Procedure to Delete All Emails from COX Webmail:
1. Launch the application and select COX Mail from the list of email clients.
2. The software provides the field to enter the credentials of the COX account. Fill up the required field and press the Login button to proceed.
3. Soon all the email files and folders in COX webmail will get listed down in the left panel of the interface. Choose the required file from the list.
4. Click on the Filter Option in the top menu to add a parameter for selective email file deletion from the account. The options include From ID, To ID, Subject, etc. Enter the desired field and go back to Step 3.
5. Hit the Start Erasing button to begin the process of Delete All Emails from COX webmail.
Test Trial Version: Use the free demo version of the toolkit and delete the first 25 email files or contact files from the account directly. With the trial version, the user will get an understanding of how the software works. All the vital traits of the upgraded edition are included in the trial version.
Yes. All the selected files will get erased with the assistance of the application.
No. Since there is an option to select a complete folder from the interface, the user can all emails from COX webmail in batches.
Yes. Select the contact list folder from the software interface and proceed with the deletion process.
Use Email Backup Software to migrate emails to another mail account and then with the application delete all the email files from the account.
Read for more information: How to Transfer Emails from COX to Gmail?
To conclude, MacUncle has made it easy to delete all emails from COX webmail with or without the attached document – DOC, Image files, PPT, etc. Pick the folder from the panel and delete all the files in the folder in bulk within minutes. The tool follows an algorithm with which the user does not need to worry about the process. Using the application in the background, will not slow down any other software operation.