How to Delete Emails from Zimbra Mail in Batches?
Cleaning or removing email files from any account is as simple as it seems, only when there are a handful of email files. But what if we want to clear out emails from a particular date or a sender? Therefore, today we will know how to delete emails from Zimbra accounts.
Now let’s see how quickly we can clean up the Zimbra Mail account with the recommended software.
Table of Content
Manual Method to Remove Multiple Emails in Zimbra Account
Here is the usual method to bulk delete Zimbra emails from the account. The steps mentioned here are the selective email erasing method.
- Go to Zimbra and log in.
- Use the Date in the search field to look for a certain date.
- Finally, use the Folder option to select a folder and remove emails in bulk.
- You may check the contents of a folder after selecting it. You can sort and highlight the information.
- The alternatives that have been searched can also be viewed in the search bar.
- You can delete all of your emails by pressing Ctrl+a.
Limitations: We don’t have the option to delete all the duplicates at once. The steps must be repeated after deleting each file.
How to Use the Tool to Delete Emails from Zimbra?
Use the software to remove emails entirely without repeated processes from Zimbra Mail. Delete email files, contact lists, calendar events, etc. from the account by selecting the desired folder. The erasing procedure is carried out by removing the files entirely from the server.
Delete emails from the entire inbox/Sent/Draft/Trash with the help of the MacUncle tool to Delete Email Messages from any email client. We offer solutions to more than 30+ email clients to remove unwanted emails or files from the mail server.
Guide to Mass Delete Zimbra Emails
Follow the steps to Delete or Erase emails from Zimbra Mail
- Launch the toolkit and select the Zimbra Mail account from the list of options.
- Enter the login credentials to the desired fields. Hit the Login button.
- Choose any folder to delete the emails. The tool will give a warning before deleting the emails.
- Hit the Filter Option to selectively delete emails from the account.
- Go back and press the Start Erasing button to begin the process.
Read all the related blogs:
Why We Should Use the Tool to Delete Emails from Zimbra
Deleting emails in bulk from Zimbra can be a time-consuming and cumbersome task, especially if you have a large number of messages to manage. Thus, read the below section to learn about the software’s features to delete emails from Zimbra accounts.
- Filter & Delete Zimbra Emails: Set up the filter option parameter to delete the emails or data selectively from the account. Since the Zimbra account gives options to set filters you have to perform them individually. Therefore, we have developed the software with a simple approach to add the fields for selective deletion of email files.
- 3 Steps Erasing Process: The tool completes the whole process in 3 simple procedures. Get done with the erasing process within minutes. The three steps are – Login, Select folders and remove. However, the tool will give a message before deleting the files to avoid deleting emails.
- No Additional Procedure Needed: Mass delete emails from the Zimbra Mail cloud without repeating any procedure. The upgraded edition will allow unlimited deletion of files from the server. The whole procedure does not require the need of any additional software support.
The above write has the solution and the download link to the program to delete emails from Zimbra Mail accounts. Delete the data from multiple email accounts without signing in. Mass remove unwanted email files from the mail server completely without repeating the process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1) How do I free up the space in Zimbra Cloud?
A1) Delete the unwanted emails from the account in batches to reduce the data storage used. This is the easiest solution to free up Zimbra’s storage space issue.
Q2) Can I mass delete emails from Zimbra accounts?
A2) Yes. With the software clean up the Zimbra account in a bulk and selective manner with ease.
Q3) Where does Zimbra store the emails?
A3) You can find the email files in the below locations—the default location with Zimbra data.
- Mac: /Users/[USER-NAME]/Library/Application Support/@zimbra/storage/[account-email-address]/.
- Windows OS: C:\Users\[USER-NAME]\AppData\Roaming\@zimbra\storage\[account-email-address]\