How to Get all Emails Address from Thunderbird Emails?
Well, you are at the right place to find a simple technique to extract all email addresses from Thunderbird. The approach we are about to discuss comes with all the required features. Let’s read some of the queries to see whether we are on the same page or not.
“Is there a way to copy every email address from a message’s To, Cc, Bcc headers, etc.? I’m now right-clicking each one and selecting “Copy Email Address,” but this is inadequate.”
“If I need to copy email addresses from the thunderbird email files what program is suitable. Since there are like dozens of solutions on the internet to extract email IDs but I don’t have any idea which one would work for me. What I need is to get email addresses from a few INBOX emails Cc and Bcc particularly.”
Let’s explore the solution to the above two queries. As pointed out in the above situation we require a method that can be used to export email addresses from more than one email file.
#1 Approach – The Manually Extract all Email Addresses from Thunderbird
To find a manual process, we conducted extensive testing and research, and fortunately, we found one that worked. The procedure for extracting email addresses from the Thunderbird folder is here:
- Start the Thunderbird application and navigate to Address Book.
- In the Address Book tab, go to Tools and click on the Export button.
- To save the address book user need to select CSV – Comma Separate (System Charset). Further, choose an appropriate location to store the *.csv files. Press the Save button.
- For the collected Address Book execute Step 3 once again.
- Now, go to the destination location and check the exported CSV files in the system.
Throwbacks of Approach #1
It is quite clear that we need Thunderbird to get forward with the above method. If the email files are extracted and we need to collect addresses from those files, then the approach is completely useless. Therefore, we must have software that could easily export all emails from the Thunderbird profile.
Standalone Application to Copy Thunderbird Email Addresses
We present you with the software MBOX Email Address Extractor. The software that can use to collect email addresses from the Thunderbird folder is locally saved in the system. This utility is perfect for saving Thunderbird data. Add single or multiple files to the software panel to extract email IDs from the account. Additionally, it offers several helpful options for saving the extracted email addresses to the practical CSV file format. Filter and then export with the advanced features. For more, read the steps with the figures in the coming section.
How to Extract All Emails Addresses from Thunderbird
The steps to save email addresses from the email files are here. Beforehand choose the desired version of the application and move along with the steps.
- Open the application and start importing email files using the Add buttons in the top menu.
- Either use the Add file or Add folder options to upload multiple files at once to the panel. The Add folder can be used to import the complete Thunderbird folder.
- Now, get the preview of the email file with complete information such as From, To, Subject, Sent, and Receive.
- Navigate to the Extract button in the top menu. Choose a location to store the exported address in a file.
- Use the filter option to extract emails from CC, Bcc, To, From, etc. Set all the desired filter settings and then press the Ok button.
- As a result, the tool will start the process to extract all emails from the Thunderbird folder.
In a couple of minutes, the whole email address will copy to a single file. The folder will resultant file will open up immediately after the procedure is completed successfully.
Frequently Asked Question
Go to the filter option and select the check box and enter the email addresses. Further, proceed with the complete procedure.
Yes, the tool gives a complete preview of what the email files are about. Also, use the free MBOX File viewer to read the email files.
No. The software works independently without the help of any application.
The writer has described the complete procedure to export all email IDs from the Thunderbird folder. Get the solution that works without the assistance of any other application to be precise, without Thunderbird Installation. Collect all email addresses from different folders of the account effortlessly.