How to Import Yahoo Contacts to iCloud ?
The user requirements also continue to evolve with the advancement of technology. For a specific aim, a user wants to use different devices and platforms. We get dozens of queries from Apple users related to “import Yahoo Contacts to iCloud”. Let’s see one of the Yahoo Contact migration queries.
“Finally, I got the iPhone 12. And I have created an Apple iCloud ID. Now, I want to move all my Yahoo Mail contacts that I have been using for the past five years to iCloud. So that iCloud synchronize all my contacts to the iPhone. Please provide a perfect solution to import Yahoo contacts to iCloud.”
Likewise, there are many queries related to this such as “How do I switch Yahoo contacts to iCloud?”; “How to import Yahoo Contacts to iCloud”; “Import contacts from yahoo mail to mac mail”. And yes, you are here while searching for a solution to import contacts from your Yahoo account to Mac Mail or iCloud. In this post, we will clarify how Yahoo contacts to iCloud are saved with preserved data integrity.
Procedure to Import Yahoo Contacts to iCloud Directly
While there is no direct approach to migrating Yahoo Contact to iCloud, we must first export Yahoo contacts. We can only upload contacts to our iCloud account thereafter. Follows are the steps:
- Export Contacts from Yahoo Account
- Import vCard Yahoo Contacts to iCloud
Also read: How to Transfer Emails from Yahoo to iCloud?
How to Export Yahoo Contacts to vCard?
To export Yahoo Contacts from Account, follow the steps provided:
- Sign on to your Yahoo Account first. Go to the Contacts Option
- Click on More options from the More icon
- Now, choose the format for Yahoo CSV and press the Export Now button.
- Your Yahoo contacts are saved on a desktop/computer in this way. Now, go to the Convert CSV Contacts to vCard Format steps.
How to Import vCard Yahoo Contacts to iCloud?
Since iCloud only supports vCard v3.0 or v4.0, the CSV contact file exported from Yahoo Account cannot be imported directly to the iCloud account. So, first, with the software CSV to vCard Converter for Mac OS, you need to convert the exported files to vCard v3.0/v4.0, to start importing contacts from Yahoo to iCloud, and below is how you can do that:
Download the application from the below download link:
- Now import CSV contacts to iCloud. Use Add File(s) or Add Folder(s) option to upload CSV files obtained from Step 1 to the software panel.
- Then the software will load all the files included in the selected folder. And choose the required Yahoo contact file. Then press the Next button.
- Choose the vCard option from Select Saving Option and browse the destination location to store the resultant file other than VCF file.
- Click the Export button, and as a result, the live conversion takes place, and then a few notifications about the successful completion of the process are displayed on the screen.
Now let’s move to the next process to import the vCard contact file to iCloud.
- Log in to your iCloud
- From there open contacts to import Yahoo contacts to iCloud.
- Then click on the Setting gear button. Select the Import vCard option and browse the converted vCard file from the system.
- Tap Open and all vCard contacts from your Yahoo account will start importing right after that to your iCloud account. Let your Yahoo contacts be successfully imported to your iCloud account.
Try Free Yahoo contacts to iCloud Migration
With the DEMO edition, you can also test the operation and functionality of the tool. It is specially crafted before the final purchase to please users. With a free version of the tool, you can pass 25 Yahoo to iCloud. Both the trial version and the license work in the same way. You can conveniently save your own Yahoo Contacts on iCloud. Upgrade the application to a professional version using the license key.
With preserved data integrity, we illustrate the best way to import Yahoo contacts to iCloud. It is a fast and stable technique that preserves all contact details after migration. Besides, your time and resources will also be maintained. Furthermore, download the tool to guide Yahoo to iCloud for importing. And enjoy 100% correct results.