How to Import Yahoo Contacts to iCloud ?
User requirements also continue to evolve with the advancement of technology. A user wants to use different devices and platforms for a specific aim. Apple users get dozens of queries about “import Yahoo Contacts to iCloud”. Let’s see one of the Yahoo Contact migration queries.
Likewise, if you are here to search for a solution to import contacts from your Yahoo account to Mac Mail or iCloud. This post will clarify how to move Yahoo contacts to iCloud with preserved data integrity.
Table of Content
Procedure to Import Yahoo Contacts to iCloud Directly
While there is no direct approach to migrating Yahoo Contact to iCloud, we must first export Yahoo Contacts. We can only upload contacts to our iCloud account after that. Follows are the steps:
- Step 1: Export Contacts from Yahoo Account
- Step 2: Convert the Yahoo Contact File to vCard
- Step 3. Import vCard Yahoo Contacts to iCloud
Also read: How to Transfer Emails from Yahoo to iCloud?
How to Export Yahoo Contacts?
- Sign on to your Yahoo Account first. Go to the Contacts Option
- Click on More options from the More icon
- Now, choose the format for Yahoo CSV and press the Export Now button.
- Your Yahoo contacts are saved on a desktop/computer in this way. Now, let’s see how to convert the files to import to iCloud.
How to Import Yahoo Contacts to iCloud?
Since iCloud only supports vCard v3.0 or v4.0, the CSV contact file exported from Yahoo Account cannot be imported directly to the iCloud account. So, first, with the software CSV to vCard Converter for Mac OS, you need to convert the exported files to start importing contacts from Yahoo Mail to iCloud.
Complete Guide to Transfer Yahoo Contacts to iCloud
- Now import CSV contacts to iCloud. Use the Add File(s) or Add Folder(s) option to upload CSV files obtained from Step 1 to the software panel.
- Then the software will load all the files included in the selected folder. And choose the required Yahoo contact file. Then press the Next button.
- Choose the vCard option from the Select Saving Option and browse the destination location to store the resultant file other than the VCF file.
- Click the Export button, and as a result, the live conversion takes place, and then a few notifications about the successful completion of the process are displayed on the screen.
Steps to Move the VCF to iCloud Directly
Now let’s move to the next process to import the vCard contact file to iCloud.
- Log in to your iCloud using any browser.
- From there open contacts to import Yahoo contacts to iCloud.
- Then click on the Setting Gear button. Select the Import vCard option and browse the converted vCard file from the system.
- Tap Open and all contacts from your Yahoo account will start importing right after that to your iCloud account.
- Let your Yahoo contacts be successfully imported to your iCloud account.
Try the Free Version to Import Yahoo Contacts to iCloud
With the DEMO edition, you can also test the operation and functionality of the tool. It is specially crafted before the final purchase to please users. With a free version of the tool, you can pass 25 files from your Yahoo Account. Both the trial version and the license work in the same way. You can conveniently save your own Yahoo Contacts on iCloud. Upgrade the application to a professional version using the license key.
With preserved data integrity, we illustrate the best way to import Yahoo contacts to iCloud. It is a fast and stable technique that preserves all contact details after migration. Besides, it saves your time and resources. Furthermore, download the tool to guide Yahoo contacts to iCloud for importing. And enjoy 100% correct results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1) How do you add Yahoo contacts to iCloud?
A1) With the methods mentioned in the write-up, we can add the contacts from the Yahoo account to the iCloud effortlessly.
Q2) Is there a non-technical approach to transferring Yahoo Contacts to Apple Cloud service?
A2) Yes. The automated method mentioned here does not require any technical assistance to move from the Yahoo account.