How to Print Multiple Emails & Attachments in Outlook?
Let’s look at various approaches to print multiple emails in Outlook without having to open them. This article demonstrates how to save Outlook emails as PDF files, as well as how to convert Outlook emails and attachments to PDFs. Continue reading to find out more.
When we need a paper copy of an email, printing it is essential. Depending on whether you want to print a single email or a group of emails, there are two options in Outlook. Outlook makes printing emails simple, but it can be limited at times. For example, Outlook only prints attachments to the default printer, email and attachment printing can be out of order at times, sent emails cannot be printed automatically, and emails (and attachments) cannot be printed automatically to non-default printers. Therefore, to master this here we are with two different approaches for different scenarios.
Table of Content
Why & How to Get a Hard Copy of Outlook Account
The reason to print Outlook emails or any emails is from person to person. Having a paper copy of emails is now essential for the forensic need. Since printing emails is one of the common things to do, here is the manual approach to the same.
- Open the Outlook account and select the required emails from the tab.
- Go to the File option in the Menu bar.
- And now select the Print option to move further.
- Click on the Microsoft Print to PDF from the drop-down list.
- Press the Print option to save the selected emails to PDF format.
Loopholes of Manual method: From the steps, it is clear that at once we can only get one file exported to PDF file format. That is, for every email file to print there will be a need to repeat the steps.
Also read: – Print Thunderbird Email without Attachments
Best Technique to Print Multiple Emails in Outlook
To overcome the loophole of the manual method, download PST to PDF Converter Tool. The application is all in one file exporter to change the Outlook *.pst to another file format. Multiple PST files can be added to the software interface in order to perform the batch conversion in one go.
Steps to Print Outlook Emails & Attachments in Batches
Get the SETUP file from the above link and follow the procedure given below:
- Open the tool on the system and then start adding the PST files to the panel.
- After adding the files/folders press the Next button.
- As a result, all the files will get listed down to the software for the user to select files. Use the check box to select the required files and then again press the Next button.
- The application will take you to a new tab with multiple saving options. Select PDF format from the drop-down list.
- Now choose a location to store the converted file and also select a naming pattern from File Naming Options.
- At last, hit the Export button to start the process of changing the file extension.
Done. Now the files are converted to the desired format we can print Outlook emails in batches with attached documents.
To directly get the emails in a printable format from Outlook, use the Email Backup Wizard.
Print the emails and attached documents using the right technique that is it could be manual or automated. But the methods should be taken into consideration in the situation we are in. Print multiple emails in Outlook using the software recommended here, to print a single file use the manual practice. Choose the desired approach from here.
Frequently Asked Question
Yes. The application can print both emails and the attached documents in the Outlook Mail account.
Use the OLM File Converter for Mac. The application works the same way as the above-recommended tool.
Go to the official website and click on the Purchase button. Then, opt for the desired package and get the download link by email.