Migrate GoDaddy Emails to Gmail Account – We have the Best Techniques!
You can transfer GoDaddy Email to Gmail Account on Mac effortlessly. But you have to know that there is no Manual Method available to migrate GoDaddy Emails. However, there is, of course, another and the most reliable way we are going to offer in this article. We will provide the best and the most trusted way to do the same, you have to opt for a third-party tool.
We have given a foolproof method to migrate emails to Gmail accounts. There could be various reasons why users want to switch to Gmail. It depends on every business and individual. GoDaddy is a paid Webmail mainly used by big corporate, it offers calendars, tasks, address books, etc. It also offers 10 GB of email storage.
Here are the steps to Add GoDaddy email to Apple Mail
Whereas Gmail is an email service that comes with the most vibrant and rich features, you can access Gmail for free on the web or by using a third-party tool that synchronizes email through POP or IMAP protocol. It offers 15 GB of free storage.
Table of Content
- How to Migrate Email from GoDaddy to Google Workspace
- Expertise Approach to Migrate from GoDaddy to Gmail
- In 4 Simple Steps Move all GoDaddy Business Emails to Gmail
- Benefits of Using the Expertise Method
Common Free Approach to Import GoDaddy Email to Gmail
The migration of emails from GoDaddy to a Gmail account can be done manually with POP3 setting in GoDaddy and Gmail. Follow the 3 procedures given:
- Firstly, Set Up POP in GoDaddy
In this method, we have to set up POP in the GoDaddy Mail account. Follow the procedure:
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and go to POP setting Tab.
- Now, fill up the Incoming Server POP: POP.secureserver.netSSL Value: 993
- Then, Enter the Outgoing Server: smtp.securityserver.netSSL Value: 465
- Further, click on the Save button.
- To Authorize, enter GoDaddy credentials.
- Hit the Save button to configure the POP setting.
After setting up the feature go to the next step.
- Secondly, Configure the POP setting in Google Account
Then, you need to enable the POP setting in your Gmail account after enabling GoDaddy.
- Go to the Gmail account and navigate to the Gear icon.
- To get all the setting options, click on See All Settings. Select the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- Click on Enable POP for all Mail.
- Also, Disable IMAP and press Save Changes.
- Finally, Add GoDaddy Account to the Google Mail
In the final step, we can add the GoDaddy Business Mail account to Gmail to transfer email from GoDaddy to Google Mail.
- Again go to the setting in the Gmail account after Signing in.
- Click on See all Settings.
- Navigate to the Accounts and Import option and press the Add another Email Address.
- Now, in the new tab enter the GoDaddy Email Id.
- Then, go to the GoDaddy account and enter the Code received from Google Mail. Press the Verify button.
- Eventually, you will receive all the emails in the INBOX, Send, Draft, etc. from GoDaddy to your Gmail Account.
The Professional Tool -Transfer GoDaddy Email to Gmail
We have come up with the most trusted solution to do away with your problem. Email Backup Wizard, this tool backups up your emails in a very safe place irrespective of the file format. Using the tool you can save the emails locally or transfer GoDaddy Email to Gmail within a few clicks. There is no limitation on the amount of backing up email files.
The utility comes with advanced Filter Options to backup email files in bulk or you can download them selectively. The tool preserves the folder’s hierarchy and maintains the Meta information of the email files. The application comes with an easy-to-use interface that allows users with a non-technical background a simple and direct option.
Install the software; you can experience the functionality of the tool using its trial version while later it also offers a Money-back feature within 30 days.
Guide to Run the Software
You can very easily download and run the software by following the below-mentioned steps:-
Step 1. Start the application using the link on your Mac System. Select the GoDaddy Webmail from Email Source.
Step 2. After choosing GoDaddy, enter the Account credentials on the panel provided.
Step 3. Now select the email folder which you wish to convert and then choose the respective file format from the list provided.
Step 4. If you want to go for selective backup, then select Filter Option to backup emails of specific dates & Export selective folders.
Step 5. Enter the Gmail credentials in the required field.
You will receive notifications regarding the successful completion of GoDaddy to Gmail migration on macOS.
Why GoDaddy to Gmail Tool is Best
The tool offers great features and comes with a coherent GUI. The users can easily access and work using the tool and get their tasks done in a few clicks.
Here are some of the major benefits of using the tool:-
- Quick & Complete: The tool offers you a quick and simple way to transfer and backup GoDaddy to your Gmail Account. The tool completes all your demands in a few easy steps.
- Bulk & Selective: The utility offers you 2-different ways to backup email files, you can either go for bulk backup or for selective way.
- File Naming Conventions: The tool offers different file naming conventions like, From, Subject, date, time, etc. This enables and leads to an organized set of emails.
- Flexible Options: The tool offers you even to browse the desired location to save the resultant files. While the tool preserves all your Meta information from any data loss and corruption.
After reading the article you might have understood the exact solution that helps to Transfer GoDaddy Email to Gmail Account. We have provided the most trusted and reliable solution to overcome your every problem. We have given you a tool that backup your email files to your local storage. The tool comes with exotic and rich features and is compatible with all the latest versions of Mac OS.