How to Import Emails from Opera Mail to Outlook on Mac OS ?
Mark Briggs | May 5th, 2022 | Mac OS X, Opera Mail
If you decide to export your emails to Opera Mail on Mac Machine along with the attachments. As a result, many users are looking for a solution to import Opera Mail to Outlook for Mac. However, the migration process is not as easy or trouble-free as it seems. When switching from a mail client to another, users must take care of various items. The protection and safety of all data are one of the main concerns of end-users.
In the next section, we will give the best conversion method of Opera Mail to Outlook on Macintosh OS. Let’s address beforehand some explanations behind Opera Mail to MS Outlook migration.
About Opera Mail
Opera Mail is a component of an Opera Internet Suite. One such application, which has incorporated an email and news program, has been popular among its users for quite some time. Though previously built into Opera Browser, it has a separate entity following Opera version 15. As a single application, News Feed lists a user with many impressive features including POP3 and IMAP accounts management, contact manager, spam filtering, atom, and RSS feeds, etc.
The Technique to Import Opera Mail to MS Outlook
Since the manual approach is very long and time-consuming, everybody is searching for a trustworthy solution through a third party. The software MBOX Converter on Mac allows importing Opera Mail to Microsoft Outlook PST on Mac. Besides, all Opera emails can be conveniently compiled into a single PST file. The following is the Demo version download links:
Step-by-step procedure to Opera Mail to Outlook Transfer on Mac
1. Start the tool and add MBOX files using Add File(s) as well as Add Folder(s). Using the option to convert batches of Opera Mail emails on Mac.
2. The tool loads all the folders on the software panel and chooses the desired folder. Then, select the required PST format.
3. Now, select the destination location and click the Export button.
4. The tool completes the Opera Mail to Outlook Conversion within a few minutes and notifies the user with some conversion completion messages.
Get the blog: How to Export Entourage to Outlook?
Outstanding Features of Opera Mail Migration
- Allows you to retrieve Opera Mail emails, contacts, and attachments
- Any Opera Mail client program can generate a single PST file
- Opera Mail messages can be migrated into MS Office 365.
- The tool helps you to transfer many Opera files in bulk to Outlook PST.
- Compatible with all recent Outlook versions, i.e. Outlook 2016 and below
Reasons for Opera Mail to Outlook Migration
Please follow these instructions to switch from Opera Mail to MS Outlook. Let’s take a look:
- Although the Opera Mail client is a lightweight application with an interactive user interface, it stops with other Email client programs during the synchronization phase.
- Secondly, in various Mac versions, it cannot be specified as the default email client.
- Including the email address internationalization (EAI), direct access to the Exchange server helps you to find thoroughly, different topics including dark ones for all users. MS Outlook provides some additional features to make contact simple.
The user must first find the exact location of the email storage to import Opera Contacts to Outlook.
It’s not easy to switch from one e-mail client to another. Users face many obstacles during their conversion from Opera Mail Contacts to Outlook on Mac. A commercial approach is proposed to resolve all these constraints to Convert Opera Mail to Outlook. It is an easy-to-use solution that allows the free export of multiple mail files to Outlook PST. It also leads to the safe and stable conduct of migration procedures.