Import Thunderbird to Apple Mail / Mac Mail
Read “How do I import Thunderbird to Apple Mail?” and how to use a professional solution. This article discusses the method to migrate Thunderbird to Mac Mail migration using the trusted Thunderbird Importer Wizard solution.
Besides, Mozilla Thunderbird is a popular desktop-based email client application. Windows and Mac platforms can be supported. However, it does not provide a direct option for migrating Thunderbird emails to Apple Mail.
On the other hand, Apple Mail is a Mac-based free email client application. Apple Mail has been the standard for email clients since the early days of OS X. If you are one of those who are looking for a solution to import Thunderbird Emails to Mac Mail, read this article carefully.
Why Switch to an Apple Mail Account?
The default email client for macOS, Apple Mail, is renowned for its intuitive design, easy integration with other Apple services, and wealth of functionality. Switching to Apple Mail can be a fruitful decision, regardless of whether you’re acquiring a new Mac, making the transfer from a Windows PC, or simply like the Apple ecosystem. Here is how to import your Thunderbird data so that the transfer goes more smoothly.
Migrate Thunderbird to Mac Mail – Simple Procedure
Migrate all the email files from Thunderbird to Apple Mail using MacUncle Thunderbird Converter which imports the Email files to Mac Mail. First, convert the Thunderbird files to an appropriate format for Mac Mail and then import the result to Apple Mail. Here are the steps to import the Thunderbird files, before downloading the wizard from the below link-
- Launch the tool, and select “Convert Email” or “Convert Contacts & Calendars“.
- Now select either “Convert configured Thunderbird mailboxes data” or “Let me select my Thunderbird Mailbox data“.
- Upload Thunderbird files using Add File(s) or Add Folder(s) if you have selected “Let me select my Thunderbird Mailbox data”.
- Here it’s shown an automatic selection of Thunderbird. Hence after clicking the Next button and then, choose the Thunderbird folder for conversion and click the Next button.
- Further, choose the desired file format and destination location. Press Export.
- After Thunderbird Conversion Completes, a few messages display stating conversion completed successfully.
We also have the simple technique to extract email addresses from the Thunderbird folder
Import Thunderbird MBOX File to Apple Mail
Now simply import the resultant MBOX file to Apple Mail along with the attached documents. Follow the step-by-step process to migrate Thunderbird to Apple Mail.
- Start the Apple Mail email application and then choose the File>> Import Mailboxes option as shown in the respective screenshot.
- Now it will ask, “Import data” From here choose other options to continue.
- Choose the file in the MBOX format option and press continue.
- Finally browse, the resultant MBOX file from the system, and press continue.
This article described the reliable solution for Thunderbird emails to Apple Mail or Mac Mail migration. Also, we’ve been taking steps to migrate Thunderbird to Apple Mail. So, a free download of the Migrator to test and update the trial version of this tool. You can easily switch to a licensed version of this application after checking the software process.