Best Method to Move Mac Outlook Contacts to iPhone
Here we go, in this article, you are going to find the perfect solution to export Mac Outlook contacts to iPhone. There are several queries such as how to transfer Mac Outlook contacts, import contacts from outlook to iPhone, etc. And yes you also want a simple way to transfer the address book to your iPhone.
Read the whole article to find out the simplest and most effective method to open the contact list on the iPhone.
Learn How to Transfer Contacts to iPhone
Before importing a contact file, one must convert a Mac Outlook file, i.e. an OLM file to a vCard file format, and then easily export the same file to Excel with a few simple clicks. The entire transition cycle from Outlook to vCard is very easy to accomplish.
Get the Tool –
One can seek MacUncle OLM to vCard Software to export Mac Outlook Contacts to iPhone. Users can import information from the Contacts & Address Book to iPhone storage in large numbers. Using this software you can quickly move all the contact folders to the iPhone in a few simple steps.
Export Mac Outlook Contacts to iPhone – 2 Phases
There are two different phases to exporting Outlook contacts to iPhone –
1: Convert Mac Outlook File to vCard.
2: Transfer Contacts from Mac Outlook to iPhone
Phase 1: Convert Mac Outlook Files
1. Install and Run the application on MAC OS X 10.8 or above edition and then follow the next step.
2. Upload the Outlook OLM Contact files using either Add File(s) or Add Folder(s) & further click the Next button to proceed.
3. Choose the Folders to Export and then, click the Next button.
4. From the Select Saving Option choose vCard file format.
5. Further set up all the required options like choosing a Destination path. And Press the Export button to start the conversion.
6. There starts the live conversion process.
7. After the whole conversion completes access the resultant vCard file from the location.
Get the instant solution to import OLM to Google Calendar.
Phase 2: Transfer Mac Outlook Contact to iPhone
- Start by enabling the “contact” button of the iCloud on the iPhone. If not, then go to setting – iCloud – turn “contact” on.
- Now, open https://www.icloud.com/ and provide the credentials of the iCloud account and log in to the iCloud account.
- Here tap on the contacts box.
- Click on the gear to settings option at the bottom left of the software panel. Now “import vCard Option”.
- Select the converted vCard files and finally, the contacts from Outlook will be there in the address book section of iCloud.
Violà! Thus, you can easily transfer Outlook contacts to iPhone.
Vital Features of the Software to Transfer Outlook Mac to iPhone
Let’s discuss a few prominent features of the toolkit mentioned here to move all the contact folders of Outlook for Mac to iPhone.
- Move Outlook contacts to all iPhones:- You can now download Outlook contacts to iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone X, and many more with this wizard.
- Two different options to upload Outlook contacts:- The software offers a double option to import Outlook contacts into the software panel for conversion. You can choose either of the select files or select a folder of options to convert multiple Outlook contacts to iPhone.
- Save output at desired location:- The tool gives you the freedom to store your Outlook to vCard to convert your contacts to the desired destination location. You can then transfer contacts from mac outlook to iPhone efficiently.
- Maintains the Folder hierarchy: The software converts all the files and folders from Outlook to vCard. The conversion does not make any alteration to the email files.
- Compatible with OS:- The toolkit supports all the current Mac OS versions which are 10.8 Mountain and all the above versions such as 10.15(Catalina), 10.14(Mojave), 10.13(High Sierra), 10.12(Sierra), OS X 10.11(El Capitan), 10.10(Yosemite), and 10.9(Mavericks).
- 100% secure conversion:- Use this software to export your Mac Outlook contacts to your iPhone without any technical assistance. Be that as it may, the tool has a user-friendly interface that allows users to easily import OLM contacts to the iPhone via iCloud syncing.
Finally, Get the Free Trial version of the software and save all the Outlook Mac Contacts on iPhone. The demo version permits to export, of 25 Outlook contacts to iPhone. Using the software convert the contact files without any modification to the Files. The article gives all the important details on how to import Outlook contacts into Mac Address Book.