Resolve Issue “AOL Not Working on Mac” | Instant Solution
Are you searching for a method to start your AOL normally on Mac? Then this article is right for you. Read and follow the article carefully to Fix AOL not working on Mac OS.
AOL email is a web-based provided by Verizon, users use it for managing emails and communicating with their colleagues, professionals, students, etc. But those who have been using it for a long period are now complaining of the several issues occurring in the AOL Email. And one of the major issues while operating on AOL is that people aren’t able to access their AOL Emails as it is not working.
There are many reasons why AOL is not working properly, you have to make sure that you’re using the latest version of AOL, or you may be using an old password while you have created a new one. There are many reasons which might be responsible for AOL not working on Mac. Thus, you may prefer having a backup of all your AOL Emails on your system which can safely keep your emails.
Also read the best method to Migrate AOL to Office 365
This article would provide you with the best 2 – Techniques to solve your problem instantly. Carefully read the steps and follow them on your Machine. Jump to Automated Method for instant result.
Use Windows to Access AOL Emails on Mac
- Start the procedure, click on the Mail option, and then select Preferences.
- Then click on the Accounts Tab option.
- Navigate to the ‘+’ sign to sync the AOL to Mac Mail.
- In the description box, select AOL. And enter your AOL email address in the Email Address box.
- Further, enter your name in the Full Name box.
- Then mention the following details mentioned below:
- Incoming mail server: imap.mail.AOL.com
- Username: Mention your AOL email ID
- Password: Then type in your password for your AOL account
- Then click on the Advanced Tab and select add 993 in a Port box.
- Now close the Mail Preferences wizard, a pop-up window will appear, Click Save to configure AOL account settings.
- Finally, you’re AOL is ready and synced to Apple Mail, you can now see your AOL emails on Mac.
Drawbacks in the Manual Method
Here are some of the major problems which might occur with the Manual Method: –
- The users need to have an advanced level of expertise in the technical field to get the task done.
- The process might fail thus, it is not a sure-sort option for the users.
- You need to have different a OS to configure your AOL to Mac Mail.
- The process is time-consuming and tedious.
Prerequisite: You need to have Two-different OS i.e., Windows and Mac to sync your AOL email with Apple Mail.
Alternative & the Best Method to Fix AOL Not Working on Mac OS X
Many users while following the above method failed to complete the procedure. We have the best tool to fix AOL not working on Mac. MacUncle AOL Mail Backup utility you can easily sync your AOL emails to Mac Mail directly and then you can access all your emails easily. The tool even provides you dual-mode to add AOL emails, either you can add in bulk quantity or selectively use the Filter options.
The wizard backups all your emails from every folder of AOL email. The tool preserves and maintains your folder’s hierarchy during and after the conversion. There is no data loss of any kind while following the process and the software keeps all your data safe. The tool supports all the latest versions of Mac OS and also Windows. The software is 100% safe and produces accurate results.
Follow the Steps to Fix AOL on Mac
Download and start the tool on any Mac OS above 10.8 Mountain Lion:-
Then enter your AOL email id and password.
Now choose the IMAP option from the Select Saving option list. And enter Mac Mail account details and IMAP details to the required field.
You can also go for Filter options to download selective email files.
Finally, press the Start Backup button.
This blog explains to you the direct and effective method for the users whose “AOL not working on Mac”. To fix the issue we have the 2-Fixing Methods, first is the Manual Method but it comes with various limitations to avoid these we have the best Tool. The tool downloads your entire AOL emails and syncs them with your Mac mail using the IMAP option. The utility is 100% secure and guarantees you to produce accurate results.