Permanently Remove / Delete Emails from cPanel Webmail Account
Summary: The article gives out the techniques to delete emails from the cPanel webmail account. We can delete emails by folders or by selective single files at a time, but when it comes to removing emails from a particular sender or date.
Here gets a different approach to erasing emails from the server permanently without hassle. With the help of MacUncle without accessing the webmail account get rid of unwanted email files.
Use the EmailRaser Software to Delete emails from the cPanel webmail account of Horde or Roundcube. Follow the steps here:
- Start the tool and select cPanel from the list.
- Choose the folder to Delete.
- Press Ok to confirm the procedure.
- Go to the Filter option if Selective Deletion is required.
- Hit the Start Erasing button to initiate the process.
For more details read the complete article.
Table of Content
Manual Method to Delete Emails from cPanel Webmail Account
To permanently delete emails from the cPanel account use the inbuilt tool. The steps with illustration are given in the below section.
- Sign in to the cPanel Account.
- From the different options, click on Email Accounts.
- Now from the webmail page, press the Email address in the left corner. Choose Manage Data Usage from the list of options.
- It will take you to a new Window and a list of emails Mailbox folder will display.
- Then, click the Manage button under a particular folder. Select any choice from the list as shown in the figure.
Now the files will start deleting from the account.
Read more blogs: How to Mass Delete Emails from Zimbra Account?
Remove Emails from Roundcube Webmail
- Log in to your Webmail account.
- If Roundcube isn’t already your preferred webmail, choose it.
- Choose the folder from which you want to delete all of the emails.
- Select All from the Select drop-down menu at the bottom of the panel.
- Press Delete from the drop-down menu at the top of the inbox.
Delete Horde Webmail Emails by Folders
- Log in to your Webmail account.
- Select the folder from which you want to delete all of the emails.
- To select all emails, check the box next to “From.”
- From the upper left corner, select Delete.
Limitations of Manual Methods: The following are the vital restrictions of using the manual or common method while removing emails from the cPanel server.
- When it comes to a specific need, such as to delete emails from a single sender or a particular one.
- The above techniques take time in the process itself.
- It can only delete emails from a single folder at a time.
Find the Steps to Delete Emails from Comcast
Exemplary Method of Deleting Emails from cPanel Webmail
Download the application from the below link as per the requirement and perform the email file deletion. The software can delete multiple files or folders from the account within the tool itself. Without signing in to the cPanel account remove unused email files to preserve the storage.
Details Step by Step procedure is here:
1. Launch the software right away after installation. Choose Horde / RoundCube webmail from the list of email client.
2. Now enter the login credentials of the account for the tool to scan the email files from their account.
3. Following that all the files and folders will get loaded to the left panel of the tool. Choose the required folder to delete.
4. Thereafter the tool will give a warning notification before deleting any folder, press the Ok button to confirm.
5. Navigate to Filter options to set up different parameters to omit the emails from the server which include, Date Range, From ID To ID, etc.
6. As a final step press, the Start Erasing button.
The files/folders will get erased from the account permanently. Wait for a while till the software gives a confirmation message.
To conclude, we have covered both manual and automated methods to delete emails from the cPanel webmail account. Choose the method wisely as per your need. To delete batches of email files from the folder use the recommended software. Whereas for a limited number of files, using the common approach will be helpful. You must keep in mind that the automated approach is all-in-one that enables you to delete emails from Yahoo and other services in addition to the cPanel.