Export iCloud Emails to PDF in 4 Easy Steps
Mark Briggs | April 6th, 2022 | iCloud
PDF is still the preferred format for storing essential documents or emails. Many email account users are converting to PDF to backup their emails. Users of iCloud are among those who desire to export to PDF but are unable to do so owing to a lack of capabilities. However, if you continue reading this instructive post, you will learn how to export iCloud emails to PDF.
Table of Contents
What Benefits Does the Migration of iCloud Emails to PDF Have?
- A PDF is a secure format that allows clients to password-protect their documents.
- PDF documents may be read on a variety of devices, including laptops, cell phones, tablets, and desktop PCs.
- Almost all operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X, handle PDF.
- PDF is a file type that can hold a large amount of data. As a consequence, you’ll be able to combine many iCloud messages into a single PDF document.
- Because of the portable format, internet transmission is straightforward.
- To scan or read PDF files, no further software is required.
These are a few advantages and capabilities of PDF that encourage users to utilize it to preserve iCloud emails. As a result, we have discussed some of the simplest ways to save iCloud emails locally as PDF files. So feel free to have a peek at them.
How to Export iCloud Emails to PDF Manually ?
You must follow certain rules in order to manually convert iCloud file to PDF. You must make the Mail app the default app on your Mac device. Also, you must set up iCloud mail on Mac Mail. Check out the instructions below for further information.
Configure iCloud Account with the Mail App.
When you connect your iCloud account to your Mac, you gain access to your iCloud email as well as your iCloud storage spaces. backups, and other services.
- Click System Preferences from the Apple Menu.
- You can see a banner or just an icon for your Apple ID at the top, based on how your settings are set up.
- Enter your Apple ID, then click Next.
- Next, type in your Apple ID password.
- There will be a link to the terms and conditions of use. Review the iCloud terms and conditions very carefully. Put a checkmark to the left and choose Continue after reading and agreeing to them.
- Select Allow when Apple ID asks you to activate location services.
- Your Mac is now configured with your Apple ID. To access your iCloud mail or files, launch Finder or Mail, respectively.
To convert iCloud file to PDF after configuring iCloud with the Mai app, follow the steps listed below. Additionally, make sure that your Mac’s Mail app is set as the default account.
Export iCloud Emails to PDF Using the Mail App
- On your Mac, launch the Mail program.
- Select and open the email that you wish to print.
- From the menu bar, select the File tab and then click on the Export as PDF option.
- Click the Save button after choosing the final location.
You may quickly save iCloud email as PDF using this method. You have only saved this one email, though. This approach might not be as effective if there are many emails.
Drawbacks of the Given Approach:
- You cannot store multiple emails from iCloud using this manual method.
- Additionally, you ought to complete the full process for each email separately.
- Additionally, manually saving several emails will grow laborious and time-consuming.
Did you find the manual process to to convert iCloud file to PDF be ineffective? Want a more valuable solution that may surpass the manual’s limitations? If so, it’s listed below.
Export iCloud Mail as PDF with the Automation of the Process
The app MacUncle Email Backup Wizard may assist you to convert iCloud to PDF. The tool was created particularly for data conversion from various email accounts, such as iCloud, to various savings. It is a Mac-based tool that is compatible with all recent operating systems. It is simple to use, self-contained, and entirely secure. We’ve outlined all of the procedures you’ll need to do in order to utilize the app to convert iCloud emails to PDF files. So go through them to learn how the tool works.
Download for Mac Download for Windows
Step-by-Step Process to Convert iCloud File to PDF
- Download the iCloud to PDF Converter on your Mac. After downloading it, you must install it, accept certain terms and conditions, and then launch it to export iCloud emails to PDF.
- After running the iCloud email to PDF Converter, you must add your iCloud account by entering the credentials.
- After you’ve provided all of your data to the iCloud to PDF converter, you’ll need to save it as a PDF.
- Then, specify the output file’s location and name, add filters to get the desired effect, and click the “Start Email Backup” button to export iCloud emails to PDF.
So, that is how you may convert iCloud to PDF, which appears to be the simplest and most appropriate method. We now recommend that you learn a few aspects of the iCloud to PDF converter so that you may become more familiar with it than previously. Please see the list below.
Find Some Traits of the iCloud to PDF Converter
- Simple User Interface: The iCloud to PDF converter’ user interface is one of its best qualities. It’s quite straightforward and has no problems at all.
- Choosing Your Migration: There is no need to transfer every folder when using the iCloud to PDF converter. You may easily choose and deselect folders as you move them.
- Export iCloud Emails to PDF in Bulk: No matter how many folders you wish to print, the procedure won’t take more than a few minutes. iCloud files may be batch converted to PDF using the software.
- In its entirety, migration: In addition to converting emails, it also modifies any associated data. Additionally, it could convert contacts and other capabilities of iCloud, including attachments, to PDF.
- Browse Location: The iCloud to PDF Converter allows you the choice of where to save your produced files rather than requiring you to do so in a predetermined location.
- Safe and Secure: The approach maintains the integrity of all data while being completely safe and secure. You can be confident that your data won’t be altered while the conversion is taking place.
- Operating System Capabilities: The software allows users of iCloud to print a large number of emails to PDF on Mac. Any of their published versions, regardless of how recent or dated they are, may use the tool.
How to export iCloud emails to PDF is a hot topic these days. As a result, we attempted to fix this issue and give you with the two best solutions in our post. We have provided you with an amazing option to convert iCloud emails into PDF format, including attachments. The iCloud to PDF converter is a simple and safe method. It offers several advanced features as well as a free trial version that may be downloaded. As a result, utilize the application right away to convert your files swiftly.