Open MSG Files on Mac Operating System with Attachments
Here to know the solution to open MSG files on Mac OS, then yes you will get all the details on the topic. In this article, we will explain the complete process to access the files in .msg format on MacBook.
Let’s start without wasting time.
What are MSG Files & How to Access the *.msg files?
Outlook uses MSG files to archive and store e-mails, as well as other mail data. Even though they are very commonly used, it is a bit complicated to open MSG files and display the mail data on a Mac device. This is mainly because the Mac systems rely on the proprietary mail app known as “Mail” from Apple, and their ability to import additional formats for files that store mail data is very limited.
Several users receive MSG files on their Mac computers via email but are unable to open them due to the lack of resources. But there are several potential ways to overcome all the risks of accessing the MSG file on Mac. We will share one of the simple techniques in this blog that will help you open MSG Outlook on the Mac operating system.
Simple Method to Access MSG Files on Mac
Try the expert MSG Converter for Mac Software solution to overcome this. It’s incomparable software when it comes to opening an Outlook MSG file on Mac. It is compatible with all Mac OS editions, including the latest and previous ones. Using a valuable utility, you can simply open .msg messages on Mac without Outlook. Its design is awesome and the interface is consistent. Anyone can use this program to access batches of MSG files with attachments. The solution is 100 % safe, easy to use, and fast.
Procedure to open the MSG files
Here, we explain the detailed process of opening .msg files on a Mac machine with attachments. Please note that the free demo version of the tool allows you to access a 25 *.msg file. This is the limitation of the trial edition. Enable the license key to open all Outlook MSG files on Mac.
1. Launch the software on any Mac OS.
2. Start by uploading the MSG files that are supposed to be getting the information in the files using Add File or Add Folder. Add single or multiple MSG files or the complete folder consisting of .msg files. Click the Next button to move further.
3. The next windows let you select the folder that is supposed to be converted to access the files. Then press the next button.
4. Here you will get options to save the MSG file in a different format from which to select the MBOX file.
5. Then, choose destination location and file naming pattern. Lastly, press the Export button.
6. After conversion, you will get a few notifications on completing the conversion and a trial package message.
Now, to open .msg files on Mac, you need to import the MBOX file in Apple Mail. So, follow the mentioned steps.
Learn the solution for the following queries:
1. Start Apple Mail and click on the Menu button at the top and choose Import mailboxes.
3. Select the Other option from Import Window and click on Continue.
4. Now, to select the MBOX file, choose the Messages option, and press the Continue button.
5. Pick the MBOX file and folder you want to import & hit Continue.
6. The process of importing MBOX files starts. It will take time as per the MBOX file.
As the process gets over, you’ll find a folder name import in your Mac Mail. Thus, you can easily access the MSG files with accurate results.
Exceptional Feature of the Tool
We present here the essential features of the tool to Open MSG Files on Mac. know more about the application form here,
- This is an easy, quick, and efficient way to open .msg on Mac OS.
- The tool does not require MS Outlook installation.
- Able to open multiple MSG files with attachments.
- Maintain the folder hierarchy while opening the Outlook MSG file.
- There are no file size limitations for the product to view the emails in * .msg files.
- All email, formatting, and other properties are well preserved.
- Support for opening bulk MSG files with attachments.
If you want a solution to open MSG files on Mac, then try the possible solution on your blog. It’s the most likely software to get access to *.msg on Mac OS. It works fast and delivers 100% accurate results. The user does not need an external installation to open the Outlook MSG file. The tool will access a bulk MSG file easily.