How to Resolve Gmail Storage Quota Exceeded Problem on Mac Machine?
Gmail is the most common email program among users millions of users use it. Google provides 15 GB of storage space to users, which is shared between Gmail, Google Photos, and Google Drive. Now, it depends on how the user uses the storage. So, many users are searching for a solution to resolve the Gmail storage quota exceeded issue while working on their email accounts for a few years.
In such a scenario, due to storage problems, users are unable to send and receive emails anymore. It is also advisable for users to take backup data and save it on the local device. In this post, users can learn how to back up Gmail emails and save them to the Mac machine in easy steps.
#1 Method – Fix Gmail Storage Quota Exceeded Issue via Gmail Backup Tool
By taking the full data and storing it on the local machine is the best way to address storage-related problems. It will allow you to free up the storage so that you can proceed without any issues with Gmail services again. You can try this Gmail Backup Software that allows you to save all important emails without losing any details. It provides different export options to save data and offers several features, making the entire process hassle-free.
1. Launch the tool and enter the Gmail credentials into the software panel. Then press the login button to start.
2. Now the tool display all the Google Mail folder in the software panel from where you can select the required folder. Also, from Select Saving Option choose the desired format. Save Gmail File in PDF format on Mac or transfer to another email application.
3. Filter out the emails as per the requirement. This feature permits selective conversion/migration of Gmail files on Mac.
4. Lastly, press Start Backup to proceed to the backup process to fix the Gmail Storage issue.
Within a few minutes, you get the Gmail files locally on a PC or migrate the emails from your Google Account to another email application. Thus, Resolve the Gmail Mailbox full error by using this solution.
#2 Method – Use Google Takeout to Resolve Gmail Storage Quota Exceeded Issue
Let’s discuss how to use and the limitations of Google Takeout to backup and export Gmail Data or Google data in the zip format. Users can perform the complete procedure by following the steps mentioned below:
Go to Google Takeout and carry out the steps below:
- In the select data to include section, enable Mail icon options from the mentioned Google services. And then hit the Next Step button.
- Select the delivery method as Send download link via email option.
- You can also select the frequency of downloading data.
- Now, choose the File type and Archive file size.
- Finally, click on the Create export button to initiate the process.
Limitation on using Google Takeout
There are many reasons why we recommend that users use the manual approach to receive a third-party solution. Here are some of the reasons:
- Only the MBOX file format can save the Gmail archive.
- This method takes a long time for the archival task.
- If Internet access is slow, it affects the downloading process and the process will restart.
- This method can be complicated for non-technical users.
Google offers a Google Takeout Tool that can help users solve the problem of Gmail Storage Quota being Exceeded. However, it is very complicated and can only create data in MBOX format. Therefore, we recommend that users try out an efficient way of retrieving all Gmail emails, attachments, Contacts, etc. Besides, users can save sensitive information in different file formats. The solution mentioned here solves the queries like “Gmail is full of what to do,” “Gmail account if full quota exceeded,” “Gmail storage is full,” “Gmail account storage full not receiving emails” etc. on the Mac Operating System.